Before you may register to become a Seller and access the services offered by Internetstones.COM, you must read and accept all of the sections below, as amended from time to time (collectively, the "Agreement"). This Agreement is immediately effective for current Sellers and upon acceptance by new Sellers. As used herein, "Seller" shall mean any party who opens a shop on the Site, and "Buyer" shall mean any party who registers with the Site to shop online.
1) I promise not to putup undisclosed synthetic gemstones and diamonds for sale.
2) I promise to give a third party gemstone or jewelry certificate.
3) I promise not to defraud any buyer in the internetstones.com network.
4) Fradulent Activity & Money Laundering: You agree to refrain from fraudulent activity and money laundering in our marketplace. We reserve the right to inform the necessary authorities and to terminate such accounts on our network.
5) Authority: We have the sole authority and discretion to operate and maintain the Site. we reserve the right to remove any item, picture, or posting from our Site at any time for any reason, without notice to any Seller.
6)Termination: InternetStones.COM in its absolute discretion reserves the right to refuse, suspend or cancel the membership of any member without notice.This Agreement is terminable at any time by any party. If you terminate this Agreement, you agree to no longer access or use our Site as a Seller.
7) Intellectual Property Rights: This Agreement does not grant you any intellectual property rights in our trade name, trademarks, logos, the Site, and any content developed by us, which shall remain our intellectual property.
8)Refrain from any unruly, disruptive, unprofessional, or offensive conduct while using our Site, communicating with our personnel, or with any Buyer or Seller.
9) Fees. By accessing our services, you agree to pay the fees as posted on our Site. Additional fees are imposed only if you have selected optional services.
10) Release of Legal Claims: Our Site acts as the venue for Sellers to conduct sales and for Buyers to purchase Seller's items. We are not involved in the actual transaction between Buyers and Sellers. In the event you have a dispute with another Buyer or with a Seller, you hereby release InternetStones.COM . (and our directors, officers, agents and employees) from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
11) Dispute Resolution: We are not responsible for addressing or assisting with any disputes between or complaints about any Buyers or between Buyers and Sellers. In the event of a concern, claim or dispute, Sellers shall communicate directly with the other party in resolving such concern, claim or dispute. In the event we receive complaints from a Buyer about a Seller, we will investigate the complaint at our sole discretion and direct the Seller to respond to the Buyer directly. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, to reject any Seller membership applications, and to discontinue existing service at any time. We also reserve the right to close down any shop, or stop offering any of our services to any Seller, due to unprofessional conduct or practices, Buyer complaints, listing components or items that do not meet site listing requirements, and other issues which we consider, at our sole discretion, to be disruptive to the business and reputation of our Site.
12) Limitation of Liability: You will not hold us responsible for the actions or inactions of any Buyer or any Seller on the Site. You acknowledge that we are not involved in the actual transaction between Buyers and Sellers and that we have no control over and do not guarantee the quality, safety, authenticity, value, or legality of the items advertised on the Site by Sellers, the ability of the Sellers to sell the items, the ability of Buyers to pay for the items, or that a transaction would actually be consummated.
13) I promise to put up my real name and business name and address on my shop profile.
14) I will provide scanned original documents related to my business or address for verification purposes.